Boch Family Christmas Blog

Please make sure you list your Christmas wish list. Be sure to include your name on your wish list.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Additional gift ideas


Hello Secret Santa!


First, have I told you how much I love you? You're my favorite family member.
It's been brought to my attention that gift cards may not be the best gift idea in the current economy, so I've thought long and hard on some other gift ideas.
What I really, really want is an adorable and sweet puppy that's a mix of Babydog and Heidi. Tony didn't put it on his list, but he secretly wants one too. :-)
If you're not able to find that perfect puppy here are some other ideas:
  • Heavenly purfume from Victoria Secret. They have several different versions of Heavenly, but the one I want is the original scent. I'd like a bottle of purfume and body spray. No lotion or bath gel.
  • Jeans from Lane Byrant, size 3 Blue. I know you're thinking, what kind of size is that and, I love you, but I don't think you wear a 3. LB has decided to allow all women who shop there to pretend they're skinny and they've "renumbered" their sizes. So, their size 3 Blue is the size I wear. I love dark blue and medium blue bootcut. No flare and no straight leg
  • A Lands End gift card. I'm not worried about them going out of business and I love their clothes.
  • One of these DVDs: Muscle Max, Gym Style B,S,B, Gym Style C,T, Supersets&P/P, or Slow&Heavy.
  • 12 lb, 15 lb, and 20 lb weights with a stand that holds 2 lb to 20 lb (or more). Check with a store that sells used fitness equipment. You can get them much cheaper this way. I prefer the all metal ones without the coverings.

I hope this list is more helpful than the last one. Remember, you're my favorite!!!

Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home