Dear Santa,
I've been very good this year except that it's taken me way too long to post my list. Please forgive me, Jennifer...I mean Santa. :-)
- Make up mirror that magnifies and has a light around it. I'd wear my glasses more if I could see to put on my make up. I originally asked for something battery operated, but I've changed my mind and would prefer something that plugs up.
- A large make up case. Kind of like a Caboodle...except 2009 rather than 1989. I'm actually still using my Caboodle case from forever ago. I like it but I'd like something different. Something black, tan, beige, dark blue...whatever. Anything but pink and really bright happy colors.
- Long silver necklace that comes about 8 to 10 inches down in front. It can be kind of large with clear "crystal" pieces. It would need to be surgical steel, titanium, silver or white gold. Jewelers metal or silver plated jewelers metal breaks my skin out. Some examples:
I really like this one. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Sterling-Silver-Black-Onyx-Circle-Necklace/3084302/product.html
- There's a Gator Pandora necklace at Simply Gorgeous that I really like. I have no idea how much it is and I can't find it online. But it's in their gator section in the middle of the store.
- I need a new Gator T-shirt. I like dark blue. There's a brand called Greenlite sold in Gator Mania near the Archer Road Wal Mart that fits really nice and the material is nice. I wear an XL with them.
That's all I can think of for now. I'll post some more later. :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home